POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Mouse3 iso problem : Re: Mouse3 iso problem Server Time
6 Oct 2024 11:30:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mouse3 iso problem
From: Alf Peake
Date: 11 Jun 2001 19:09:00
Message: <3b254f8c$1@news.povray.org>
"Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde> wrote
> "Alf Peake" <alf### [at] peake42freeservecouk> wrote:
> > Can anyone suggest what I should be looking for?
> The max_gradient documentation.

Yes, I did read megapov_07.html and played with the isosurface values
without much luck. For an input between 0.01 and 10, stats reports
eval max_gradient between 0.806 and 0.999

Later...

I have a bad feeling. I can alter the mousetrap base by changing
camera settings or declareing an unused texture. Pigment{checker}
within the iso can sometimes be bad but pigment{Red} will be OK.

I'm trying to make a simple file which shows the problem but it may
take a coupla days as I have around 15 INCs to play with :(

Alf